– A giant sense of accomplishment
– a self-guided tour of Central Fort Worth
– a spot on our Wall of Fame
- Stay hydrated and take breaks.
– Plan your route ahead of time (maps) to make sure you don’t miss any stations and have to back track.
– If a station is marked as Out-of-Order, skip it. You’ll still get credit for completing the Tour.
– Take photos along the way – it’s not necessary for us to track your trips, we just like to share them.
– Tag us on Twitter/Instagram at @fwbikesharing
It’s about 40 miles, which we do not recommend people ride continuously on our bikes. But if you rest at each station and stop for lunch, it can make for a fun afternoon.
It can take between 5-8 hours to complete. Below is one person’s route for the 35 stations. The only new station that falls outside of this map is at the Stockyards.
Please enter the information below, and we will send you an email with a link to log in